Tuesday, November 26, 2013

25th Nov


(yes that's my room)

Honestly when you use to drop me till school bus everyday, it use to annoy me a little. Why will any high school going kid like that anyways. :P But then now when I think about it, I feel a whole lot different about it. I know I argue a lot, I am stubborn and miss managed. Careless at times. And most of the times I tell you "I will do it on my own. Let me do it my way". And all such sort of things. But the truth is I can not. The fact is I can take the risk and be myself because I know you are there to help me sort out in case I end up in a soup. :) I do not think, I can ever Thank God enough for letting me have parents like you. :)  [ and you need not to get sentimental on this one,(just in case you are reading) you know I can be a Devil and an Angel at the same time :D]

Because I fear failure so much, that I end up worrying and working more on my backup plan, instead of my original plan. And eventually I end up doing all the wrong things. #LearnToHaveLittleFaith

And then there are people I meet, who will talk about Ayn rand's philosophy, will encourage the idea of "Do what you like doing the most" but will most probably end the discussion by forcing on the idea, that a 3.25 job in a MNC is probably a best shot of success and happiness for an avg. student. Really?

Happiness is finding a sticky note, with an encouraging message, to start my day with. Lucky to have few friends, I know who really care. :) Thank God we have 1 more semester together.

Medicines. It was fine till then. No needles please. :(

Not really into the grand wedding thing, or to say simply "wedding". But this is really nice.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPtXgivTKog
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGnK_UslZes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZPVHaPCfso (my personal fav.... i m loving d bride here.. she is so fun)

(must be the music and editing skills)

And I have no Idea why every one assumes they know what is good for me.

The idea of starting a brand new life somewhere in the hills, teaching kindergarten students and having time to cook myself a breakfast and enjoy a book by the window with a hot cup of coffee in the evening . #exciting (or less ambitious? I will never know the difference. )

...................................................................................................................................................................


For silly Romantics.

ONE DAY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1tSxwpUz7Y

This is one of the best things I have watched in days. Made me cry literally. (Trust me not many movies can do that to me). Everything I will say will be taken otherwise, so i will just refrain from the idea of writing a review. But go and watch this movie because I am saying so. You will thank me later.

For Animation Lovers

MONSTER UNIVERSITY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODePHkWSg-U

Totally fun. Initially I was not so sure, if I will like this movie and in fact I kind of ignored it after going through its trailer. But then my Graphic's teacher insisted on the idea of watching this one. Thankfully this time I did.

Defining moment of the movie and my personal fav. is when mike gets his college ID card. Watch it and you will know why.
...................................................................................................................................................................


Will I be something?
Am I something?

And the answer comes:
You already are.
You always were.
And you still have time to be.
-Anis Mojgani

No comments:

Post a Comment