Tuesday, July 23, 2013

What all I am, and what not


1) Sometimes i like to sit and watch children play and smile at them occasionally for no reason. Shy ones look away cutely as if they did not see me smiling at them, few smile back and run away ... and 4 me its one of the most cutest sight of the world. :)

2) I absolutely love, when someone goes through my entire blog post. Even if he/she is a stalker i don't mind :P.

3) I do not cry. Or it will be more appropriate to say crying doesn't come naturally to me. Frustration, irritation is more like my way of expressing.

4) As much as i like my writings to be read and understood, i equally like being anonymous and not being understood and judged.

5) If you matter to me, I make sure you know it.

6) I like to look at stars in summer breeze and listen to music.

7) While everyone wants and love to work on stage, i like the idea of working off stage. 

8) Stress gives me pimples and hair fall. I don't like either of them. :P

9) Yes, I am a control freak. I like things in order and exactly at the place where they belong. 

10) No, I am not on whats app, nor do i plan to. Stop asking me. I absolutely hate chatting and networking. Call me anti social i don't mind. I call it being selectively social.

11) No, I am not use to of compliments. Or is it because all my life i have been waiting for someone to validate them and give them meaning for me.

12) I am more of Jane Austen, John Keats type romance. But what a tragedy none of them fully experienced what they so intensely and passionately talked about.

13) I absolutely love confectionery. Every inch of me craves and get tempted by confectionery stores. 

14) There is something beautiful in a half painted canvas. It has room for more. Does that make sense to you?

15) Yellow is my favorite color. Odd??? i like it anyways ... its bright and joyful :)

16) I like the sound of blowing wind, and the sound leaves create in the blowing wind. I don't know how to describe it. Can you imagine?? Or ever noticed??

17) Singing along my fav. lines of fav. songs. Though i am a pathetic singer :P

18) Long Drives, late hours, a window seat and some slow music. :)

19)  Smiling at strangers.

20) Sometimes i wake up in the morning with regret and wish to go back on a particular date.

21) Yes i have trouble sleeping, and i am superstitious about few things.

22) Have you read, "The third level" ? I wish to live such a life. So less complicated.

23) I am an engineer and i am suppose to love gadgets. But i feel after a certain limit they just add more problems in your life. Sometimes its good to be unreachable. :)

24) And i still do believe in fairy tale endings. :) Though i am probably the one criticizing most about it. :P

PS- This is just an excerpt of me, it will take another 1000 post like these to understand me :P i m such a rare piece ;)

9 comments: