Sunday, June 8, 2014

F. R. I. E. N. D. S.





Hey.... How you doing??.... :D

Now I have been intending to write this one from quite a time now but needless to say last month was one hell of a ride, and managing time was a tricky thing to do. But I guess its better to be late than never. So here it is.

A small Thank You note to all the people who made these four years unforgettable for me. Who helped me transform from who I was to who I am. For putting up with all my tantrums and melodramas. (yes I know I can be such a pain sometimes :P). To let you know, that even if I do not get the chance to see you people tomorrow, you will always remain close to my heart. And I will probably never be able to talk about college without mentioning your names. :)

Since our college student body doesn't have time to give titles to 1000 students. I thought I should take matter in my own hands and so here is the outcome. :P

Saumya Mishra  -  The one who will always remain close to my heart .... :* (trust me when i say this)
                             The one with the risk taking ability .. ( I wish i had the guts... too proud of u :) )
                             The one with the fabulous roommate ... (mujh jaise nahi milegi :P)
                             The one who recharged her phone and typed correct ATM no.... (How can you ...:O )
                             The one with all my embarrassing secrets. ... ( Lets not discuss them :P )
                             The one who tolerated my replay of songs... ( I knw u hated me 4 dat :P )

Aditi Wadhawan - The one with the Golden Heart .... (yes you do have it.... :) Dont change urself )
                             The one with the honey chilly potatoes.... :P
                             The one who got me ghar ka khanna .(I cudnt hv survived hostel without your lunch :D )
                             The one I always lectured..... ( you are imature..but i hv grown up in ur company..#Fact)
                             The one who constantly gave me a reality check ... (Yeah I surely needed dat.. )
                            
Neha Garg         -  The one who is still a kid      (GROW UP.... and you knw wt i mean by that :P)
                             The one who took the chadder.... (shud i really comment)

                             The one who is the best shopping patnr (ohh yes u r ...i miss u trribly on my shopng days)
                             The one who was my third rummy ( i miss u :/)
                             The one with the "KD" talks... (haha....will v ever need it again :P )
                             The one who is strong... (yes u r )
                             The one who has seen me crying`.... :(
                             The one with the straight hairs.... (yes i will always remain jealous of dem :P )

Sarthak Arora     - The one who played Guitar for me.... (Continue doing so :P)
                             The one who picked up fights for me... ( thanku :) )
                             The one with "Ek thi........" (hehe)
                             The one who gave me a new name.. "PC" (kuch acha soch leta... :/ )
                             The one who will always remain "fattu" for me.... :D
                         
Mohit Singh        - The one with all the dirty jokes.... (i will record n play it at ur home some day :P )
                             The one I fighted the most with... (u start it.... ALWAYS... i knw u wont agree to it :P )
                             The one with the kaspersky...
                             The one who made me an encyclopedia of abuses... ( kab sudhrega :P )
                             The one with the"seedha" looks :P
                             The one with the "Attendanceeeeeee" ( B2 ki yaadein :P )
                            
Ankit Chaturvedi  -The one who is always short of words (and I am here 2)
                              The one who is not mailing me my farewell pictures (kerde mail)
                              The one with the 10% party rule ... (joh aajtak nahi hui :P )
                              The one who made me watch Batman in hindi :|
                              The one who saved my ass in the major project (thanku 4 dat :) )

Namit                   - The one who made me over eat
                               The one who freaks me out... (yes u do.. n u knw dat)
                               The one with the chicken tikka rolls... ( i miss dem)
                               The one who is always there to support and help me :)

Vanika Kapoor    - The one who is always ready for a party
                              The caring one (Never change yourself)
                              The one who is always with the shopping bags
                              The one who is awesome in managing time and situation (How do u do it)
                              The one who made it all possible :D
                              The only Punjabi who does hisaab better than baniya :P

Sakshi & Mayuri-  The two who cook awesome cakes (Thanku 4 those cakes :D )
                             The two who finally made visiting Doll museum possible :D
                             The two with the class notes :P
                           
Manshul             - The one with the gentleman qualities :)

Kunal                 - The one with the unlimited phone calls :P

Reetika               - The one who is a hygiene freak ... (reetika sach mai.... u r obsessed)
                             The one who can embarrass Monica Gellar
                             The one who is always late :P
                             The one who never close the door on leaving :P
                             The one with the photogenic face and perfect pose :D
                             The one who is fun to be with :D

Rajshree            - The one who introduced me to the whole new world (dont knw wt i wud hv done wout u)
                            The one who helped me discover myself (Yes u r d reason :) )

Atishay              - The one who wants 2 level higher of..... (u knw wt :P )

Ankiti Bansal     - The one who understood the intensity of the hidden meanings in my choice of quotes :)

Sonam              - The one with the bubbly attitude.. (stay dat way )


College was so much fun with you guys.Hope to see you all soon again..:D    

And Yes... Please do leave a comment 

PS- I wanted a perfect ending, but now I have learned that some poems don't rhyme, few stories do not have a clear beginning, ending or middle. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing whats going to happen next. :)                            

9 comments:

  1. The one with the crazy pallavi talks
    The one with the inane finance logics( yes your a baniya , its in your blood, I get it)
    The one with the crazy night talks and stupid, half crazy, unmentionable conversations :p
    The one with the multitude of talent who needs to spread her wings!
    The one with the killer smile and sexy, jaw dropping legs!( its a shame you dnt listen to me! :p )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha.... adi .... my mom is asking y am i laughing so hard :P :P

      Delete
  2. It made me remember the last awesome trip we had! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love u sweeti...miss u so much ... n.... one day u'll also be able to recharge ur phone n type ur atm no. correctly :P :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. overeat n u? rehne de, itna kam khaati thi tu, zabardasti khilao tujhe tab to khaati hai :P :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. where the hell u disappeared?

    ReplyDelete